The IDTechEx Show!, held in the Estrel Convention Center in Berlin, Germany on April 10 - 11, 2019, will be the third IDTechEx Show! to dedicate a healthcare track that runs throughout the 8-colocated conferences already offered. Once again, attendees of the show can follow healthcare-specific sessions through our existing conference tracks to learn more about how the healthcare sector can utilize and benefit from emerging technologies. www.IDTechEx.com/Europe.
Running between the conferences of 3D Printing, Printed Electronics, Sensors and Wearable Europe 2019, the healthcare track will feature the following conference sessions:
- Sensors in Healthcare
- Printed and Flexible Electronics in Healthcare
- Wearables in Healthcare
- Electronic Skin Patches and Wearable Consumer Healthcare Devices
- 3D Printing in the Medical Industry
- Elite Sport Analytics with Wearable Devices
Examples of companies and their talks in these sessions include:
- Starkey Hearing Technologies - "Reinventing Hearing Aid Devices With Sensors And Artificial Intelligence"
- MIP Diagnostics - "Cardiac Troponin I Molecularly Imprinted Polymers For In-Vitro Diagnostics"
- Holst Centre - "Printed Conformable Electronics: Democratization And Decentralization Of Future Healthcare"
- Qualcomm Life - "Medical IOT: Where Do We Stand Now And What Could Arise With 5G?"
- PKvitality - "PKvitality K'Watch: Bringing Consumer Electronic Experience To The Medical Device World"
- Nanoscribe - "Recent Biomedical Applications Of 3D Microprinting"
- Firstbeat Technologies - "Using Heart Rate Variability Analysis To Indicate Athlete Injury Risk And Well-Being"
To find out more about the sessions and companies presenting at the IDTechEx Show!, please refer to our published agenda here.
In addition to these talks in our healthcare track, attendees may benefit from attending IDTechEx analyst-led masterclasses on April 9 and April 12. IDTechEx analysts will be presenting their insights on the following healthcare-related topics:
- Introduction to Wearables: Technologies, Players, Markets
- Introduction to Digital Health
- Bioelectronic Medicine & Neuroprosthetics
- Biosensors in Healthcare
To find out more about our masterclass offerings, please refer to: www.IDTechEx.com/europe/masterclasses
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Healthcare Sensor Innovations USA 2020 on 18 - 19 Nov 2020 at Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA hosted by IDTechEx.