The upcoming IDTechEx Show! in Europe will be an opportunity to learn about the innovative technologies that will disrupt the healthcare industry. This event will take place on 27-28 April 2016 at the Estrel in Berlin, Germany.
On the first day, the Wearable conference will include talks on motion analysis and smart skin patches that enable non-invasive monitoring for patients. Influential companies such as Google, GSK and Qualcomm Life will share their vision. There will also be a panel discussion around the hyper-connected individual with Vodafone, Qualcomm, and Healthcare Futurists.
On the second day, the Sensors conference will features exciting technologies in chemical sensing, as well as new sensors designed for healthcare applications. Cambridge CMOS Sensors will demonstrate how to better monitor air quality. CSEM will present printed and flexible sensors that measure physiological parameters and Applied Nanodetectors will introduce a new breathalyser for monitoring diabetes.
Don't miss the following presentations if you want to discover the future of healthcare:
- Google (Heidi Dohse) "The Internet of Me - Data Empowering Patients"
- GSK (Dr Luis Garcia-Gancedo) "Wearable Sensors For Disease-Specific Data Collection In Clinical Trials - A Pharma Approach"
- Qualcomm Life (Yury Rozenman) "The Hyper-Connected Individual , Household & City Meets The Healthcare Sector: The IOT Opportunity"
- Brand Panel Discussion (Vodafone, Qualcomm, HealthCare Futurists, Lewis Insights) "The Hyper-Connected Individual , Household & City Meets The Healthcare Sector: The IOT Opportunity"
- Gait Up (Alex Russell) "Applications In Motion Analysis With Wearables"
- Xsensio (Prof Adrian Ionescu) "Lab-On-Skin Sensing Platform"
- Eccrine System (Dr Gavi Begtrup) "Non-Invasive Physiological Monitoring Through Sweat Biomarkers)
- Cambridge CMOS Sensors (Dr Jess Brown) "Why Measure Indoor Air Quality?"
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg (Prof Yvonne Joseph) "Sensors For Cyber Chemical Systems"
- Aryballe Technologies (Tristan Rousselle PhD) "The Future Or Electronic Noses"
- Applied Nanodetectors (Dr Victor Higgs) "Breathalyser For Daily Diabetes Testing"
- BreathDX (Prof Tony Killard) "Printable Nanosensors In Point-Of-Care Breath Diagnostics"
- Swansea University (Prof Owen Guy) "Lab On Chip Graphene Sensors For Point Of Care Diagnostics"
- CSEM (Dr Silvia Generelli) "Flexible Printed Sensors Wearable Technologies"
- University of Trieste (Dr Alessandro Fraleoni Morgera) "Inkjet-Printed Organic Single Crystals As Low Power Consuming, Flexible X-Rays Detectors"
- Bainisha (Patrick Van De Vyver) "Ultra High Definition Human Body Motion Capturing In Sports"
There will be a total of eight conferences running in parallel in the same venue. Alongside the Wearable and Sensors conferences, attendees will also be able to learn about IoT, Printed Electronics, 3D Printing, Energy Harvesting & Storage, Graphene, and Electric Vehicles. The full agenda for all these tracks is available online at www.IDTechEx.com/SensorsEurope/Agenda .
Following the very successful format of previous years, the show will also feature a common exhibition floor. With over 170 exhibitors and 2,500 attendees expected under one roof, the IDTechEx Show is the largest event dedicated to emerging technologies. To see all exhibiting companies, visit the event website .